If the order is cancelled by us
The order is not delivered to customer in prescribed delivery time
If you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction You shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price after expiry of 5 working day of agreed delivery time. In the event you do not raise a refund claim using the Website within the prescribed delivery time you shall be ineligible for a refund.
If you failed to receive an product dispatched to you on your providing inadequate or inaccurate delivery address or your non-availability at the address provided or failure to make requisite payment at the time of delivery, the Transaction will be cancelled and the product will be returned back to the Firm and the Firm will be entitled to recover reasonable compensation for services provided and costs incurred for shipping, handling, couriering, processing your order and any other services provided to you.
The order is cancelled by customer before dispatch & after dispatch
On the other hand, on cancellation of an order after it has been dispatched from us, it cannot be cancelled immediately because there it is not possibility to stop the product that is on the way under the courier. In such case buyer have to wait for the product to be delivered on their address.
The Buyer want to return back the product & ask for refund
Note:- Buyers must be noted that in the products of handicraft, there is a possibility of little variation in size, weight, color & design. Also little color difference is possible due to photography & your computer screen brightness & contrast. If Buyer want to return back the product & ask for refund with this kind of reasons than refund claim will not be considered.
All payments for refund of the Transaction Price shall be as follows and in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries dated 24 November 2009.
- Except for Payment on Delivery Transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Payment on Delivery Transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (as per the details provided by the Buyer at the time of registration with the Website).
- Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received. Buyer shall bear any foreign exchange conversion risk, loss, charges or fees, if any.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through the WowPay Facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank of India.
- Refund shall be subject to the buyer complying with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and polices made hereunder and the Firm shall have recourse to such refund in case of any misuse by buyer.